TUG OF WAR
- Setup Area: 98 feet
- Outlets: 0
- Teamwork and cooperation is essential for a good Tug of War game! SCHOOL AND CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING!
- Here's how you play: choose a level playing surface, such as a grassy field, mark a line on the ground and divide up equally into teams.
- Line up the teams on each side of the tug of war rope and pull, tug, pull!
- The goal is to stay on your side of the center line, if your team crosses over, another side wins! Our tug of war rope is extra soft and won't hurt little hands!
- A GOOD OLE FASHIONED GAME!
- 98 ft long rope!
Copyright 2010, Capital City Inflatables(tm) 920-791-9521